It is an express condition;
That all persons willing to participate in any activity provided by the “Bill’s Boat Hire” to agree and adhere to all the rules and regulations set out in their entirety, without any exception. You must accept all terms & conditions before making a booking, failure will not consist of a valid request for a refund.
You will be required to sign a waiver of liability refusing to sign your waiver of liability after you made a booking will not consist of a valid request for refund.
Booking & Cancellation Policy
“Bill’s Boat Hire” reserves the right to reschedule bookings due to unsuitable weather conditions or any other unforeseen situation that may arise.
Bookings can only be made upon full payment or deposit.
- A pre-authorisation fee of $300 will is required when you come to site, you will need your credit card or cash as a holding fee. The cash will be returned immediately the credit card will be returned in up to 31 working days (we have no control over the release time – it is determined by your institution)
- Cancellation notification prior to departure – Administration fee of $20 is deducted from refund, and the 3rd party online booking fee is also deducted (varies according to booking), even if Bills Boat Hire has to cancel the hire.
- Cancellation notification less than 48 hours NO REFUND
- Times are not transferable within the 12-hour prior departure.
- A nominal adminstration fee will be deducted from your cancellation, if Bills Boat Hire has to make a cancellation due to unforseen circumstances at any time.
- Your safety is paramount to us, so in the event of “Bill’s Boat Hire” is cancelling your activity due to unfavourable weather conditions or any reason whatsoever – Rescheduling is offered.
- If you have ordered the Seafood Platter and Bills Boat Hire has to cancel your boat booking, the seafood platter can not be refunded or transfered to another day. You will need to contact Bills Boat Hire and arrange to pick up the Seafood Platter – it is NOT refundable.
Cancellation policy has to be read in conjunction with the full terms and conditions.